TAS Sled Hockey & Adaptive Skating Program
Join us for Sunday sessions of sled hockey and skating for people with disabilities at Snow King Events Center in Jackson Hole! Teton Adaptive Sports and Jackson Youth Hockey are bringing the sleds, gear, and organization and the amazing Jackson Hole Moose Hockey Team is donating their time to assist with sled and stand-up skating games and give general hockey tips.
The ice time begins at exactly 2:15 pm! Participants should come at least 30 minutes early (at 1:45 pm) so you can get all your equipment dialed! We only have one hour on the ice, so make it count!
Fill out the Form to Register
2021/2022 SEASON DATES:
- January 2, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
- January 9, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
- January 16, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
- January 23, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
- January 30, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
- February 6, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
- February 20, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
- March 6, 2022 – 2:15-3:15 pm
2021/2022 SEASON DETAILS:
- Sleds, sticks, pucks, and helmets are provided.
- Please dress in layers, wear hiking shoes (or skates, if you have), and warm gloves.
- Snow King Sports & Events Center is at 100 E Snow King Ave, Jackson, WY 83001
- We are grateful for support and coaching from the Jackson Hole Moose Hockey team!
- Sled Hockey Sundays are made possible by a collaboration with our partner Jackson Youth Hockey!
Sign Waivers Online
If you haven’t signed the waiver and liability release agreement and media agreement this year, you can do it online now! Save time at the event and get it signed electronically. English and Spanish available.
Snow King Sports & Events Center is located at 100 E Snow King Ave, Jackson, WY 83001. They have a parking lot and have accessible parking spots available. Ice skate rentals and blade sharpening are available.