TAS Sled Hockey Saturday in Victor, Idaho
Join Teton Valley Foundation and Valley Adaptive Sports for sled hockey and adaptive skating over the hill in Victor, Idaho at the beautiful Kotler Ice Arena on certain Saturdays from 9:30 -10:30 am, except on November 26, 2022, which is 10:30-11:30am (Arrive 10:15). The rink is partially outdoors, so dress in layers and bring more warm clothes. Please come about 15 mins. early to get fitted with a sled and other gear!
Sled Hockey Saturdays in the 2022/2023:
- November 26, 2022 – 10:30-11:30am (please arrive 10:15)
- December 31, 2022 – 9:00 – 10:00am (please arrive 8:45am)
- January 7, 2023- 9:00 – 10:00am (please arrive 8:45am)
- January 14, 2023 – 9:00 – 10:00am (please arrive 8:45am)
- February 11, 2023 – 9:00 – 10:00am (please arrive 8:45am)
- February 18, 2023 – 9:00 – 10:00am (please arrive 8:45am)
- March 11, 2023 – 9:00 – 10:00am (please arrive 8:45am)
- March 18, 2023 – 1:00 – 2:00pm
Ice time: 9:00 – 10:00am (unless otherwise noted)
Please show up: 8:45am.
Register Here (Kotler’s Easy Registration)
- Kotler Ice Arena will provide sleds, sticks, pucks, and helmets.
- Please dress warmly in layers, wear hiking shoes (or skates, if you have). The rink is indoor/outdoor can can be cold. There is an accessible warming room and bathrooms.
- Kotler rents ice skates.
- Kotler Ice Arena is located at 380 S Agate Ave, Victor, ID 83455 (see map below)
“You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take.” --Wayne Gretzky
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Originally started by Teton Adaptive, this program is now a program of Teton Valley Foundation with support from our sister organization Valley Adaptive Sports.
7342 Granite Loop Road
PO Box 903
Teton Village, Wyoming 83025
501(c)3 non-profit organization
Support our Work:
To develop recreation opportunities for people with disabilities living in and visiting the Greater Teton Area.