Teton Kids Adaptive Skiing Program 2019/2020
The Teton Kids program bring skiing to adaptive athletes through the public schools. Students participate in weekly ski outings throughout the winter with instructors and TAS volunteers.
Every winter, Teton Adaptive Sports and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort partner to offer the Teton Kids learn-to-ski program for Teton County School District Special Education and Life Skills students! The program engages students of all abilities from ‘never evers’ to expert level skiers. Nearly any disability can be accommodated as long as the student is willing and volunteer and equipment needs can be met. Most Teton Kids participants partake in the Special Olympics, however some may choose not to. Others may not qualify for Special Olympics but may still participate in Teton Kids. Students will have the opportunity to ski once a week for six weeks as part of the program. Please send warm clothes with your student (coat, hat, gloves, snow pants, sunglasses/goggles) on ski days and we will supply boots, skis, and helmets.
Teton Kids Ski Dates 2019/2020:
- Elementary – Tuesdays: December. 10th, 17th, January 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
- Middle School – Wednesdays: December 11th, 18th, January 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th.
- High School – Thursdays: December 12th, 19th January 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th.
Teton Kids Registration Process:
1. Register here by filling out the ‘Contact Information’ form below using the participant’s name
2. Sign the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) Online Waiver HERE
3. Sign the Teton Adaptive Sports (TAS) Online Waiver HERE