Adaptive Skiing in Jackson Hole. Yes, please!
The cold mornings and recent snow are hinting that ski/snowboard season is just around the corner. We are grateful to work with the Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School Adaptive Program, which caters to the full spectrum of skiers and snowboarders, from beginners to experts. Trained adaptive instructors offer children and adults alike an enriching mountain experience. With specialized adaptive equipment and teaching techniques, anyone can access Jackson Hole’s legendary terrain. Packages include instructor and gear (helmet, boots, skis and poles). Get on the snow with one of the below packages.
Half Season Package: 1 Day a week for 6 weeks
• Session 1: December 9th- February 2nd (not offered December 23rd – January 5th) Make-up day for people attending Special Olympics regional games: Dec 2nd, 3rd or Feb 3rd, 4th
• Session 2: February 3 -March 23 (not offered: February 17th – 23rd)
Pricing: Not Including lift access Half Day 9am- 11:30 or 12:30 – 3pm: $420 Full Day 9am -3: $660
Full Season Package: 1 Day a week from December 9th – March 23rd (Not Offered December 23rd – January 5th and February 17th – 23rd)
Pricing: Not Including lift access
• Half Day 9am -11:30 or 12:30 – 3pm: $840
• Full Day 9am – 3pm: $1,320
Seasonal Program Lift Package Options:
• Free 5 & Under Season Pass
• $15 daily Lesson Lift Pass
• $200 Junior full ski passes are available for high school ages and lower
TAS continues to offer scholarships to participants who need them. We know it’s confusing! To book skiing for this season contact Christy Fox at email@example.com.